Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fundraiser Update!

Good morning, all!

I'm sure anyone who's been checking out my Twitter feed knows that I've been having a bunch of good mornings, afternoons and evenings lately thanks - once again - to the tremendous generosity of people. Because of this never ending, clown-car-esque line of great people, the fundraiser is coming together beautifully.


*tries to do a cartwheel* *remembers expertise is sadly lacking* *settles for enthusiastic jumping*

As promised, I want to keep people updated, so here are the auction's phenomenal donors thus far:




Last year at this time, I'd just decided to try and come up with some kind of fundraiser, so to have so many donors already this year is beyond exciting. Sending me further over the moon are the prospective donors in the wings. I feel pretty confident in guaranteeing that this year's auction is going to be amazing.

Plus (!!) I'm at 56 ornament favors completed and counting, once again blowing last year's efforts out of the water. By the beginning of last October, I probably could have boasted six.



I don't want to jump the gun, but maybe - MAYBE - this could be my first event ever where I'm not up until dawn the night before working on something crafty. *nods enthusiastically* *shakes head realistically*

In the name of that lofty goal, I should get back to work. Invites go out next week! If you want to get one, shoot me an email. Same goes if you have an item or basket that you're interested in donating.

If you want more info, check out my RAINNmakers page and have a fantastic rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment