It's been far too long, I know. Things have been a bit wacky. In the last few weeks, I've completed the international leg of my summer travel, been given a beautiful nephew by my brother and sister-in-law, and fought off the demon virus gnomes that thought they could defeat me. Silly fools. I have squashed their virus gnome bodies beneath my Velcro-laden sneaker.
Anyway, I am back in both the USA and good health, so huzzah!
To that end, I should be posting a bit more frequently before getting back to regular business this fall. No more of this month between writing nonsense. That's for the birds.
You know what's pretty great about travel? I mean, beside the whole seeing awesome places thing.
The past three months has been an awesome reading extravaganza. Being that it's vacation time, the material has been weighted to the romantic, but a few other genres have made appearances.
Here's what I've read so far:
- The Nightmare Affair (Mindee Arnett)
- Bolted (Meg Benjamin)
- Soulless (Gail Carriger)
- Graceling (Kristin Cashore)
- Man in the Empty Suit (Sean Ferrell)
- Hooked (Liz Fichera)
- The Best Man (Kristan Higgins)
- Love Irresistibly (Julie James)
- Practice Makes Perfect (Julie James)
- Jilted (Kelly Jamieson)
- Again the Magic (Lisa Kleypas)
- Secrets of a Summer Night (Lisa Kleypas)
- Shrapnel (Stephanie Lawton)
- Just One Kiss (Susan Mallery)
- Hitched (Erin Nicholas)
- It Had to Be You (Jill Shalvis)
- Double Play (Jill Shalvis)
- Slow Heat (Jill Shalvis)
- Busted (Sydney Somers)
- Poison (Bridget Zinn)
And next up:
- The Pericles Commission (Gary Corby)
- Unveiled (Lauren Grimley)
- OCD Love Story (Cory Ann Haydu)
- False Memory (Dan Krokos)
- Further Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman (JB Lynn)
- A Trace of Moonlight (Allison Pang)
- Divergent (Veronica Roth)
- Code Name Verity (Elizabeth Wein)
So, what have you been reading lately?