13 had always been my favorite number and I can safely say that 2013 did not disappoint. I would like to present my top thirteen favorite things that happened in my life this year:
13. Learned how to make Peanut Butter Pie. (Absolutely delicious and probably will be the death of me.)
12. Managed to pack up my whole apartment and move it to a storage unit without setting anything on fire in a fit of rage.
11. Got to read just a whole of ton of amazing books.
10. Completed the A to Z Challenge here on the blog!
9. Had the pleasure of hosting 9 fantastic authors in the airing of their Not-So-Guilty Pleasures. (Check out the side menu!)
8. Saw a wombat for the first time. Life changing.
7. Tried a bunch of new things (such as going into
Manhattan to audition for
the Disney cruise line on a whim. Cause, why not? I had a free Tuesday.)
6. Finished my manuscript!!! (The fact that this is coming in at number 6 is just proof of how awesome this year has been.)
4. Did a lot of travel both internationally and domestically.
3. Got to celebrate a bunch of engagements of friends and family (plus one wedding, so far!)
2. Helped raise a bunch of money for RAINN (final total - $11,610! People just kept donating. It was amazing!)
1. My beautiful nephew decided to grace the world with his presence.
I hope that 2013 was just a wonderful for all of you and I look forward to seeing you here next year. Because I have some high hopes for 2014.
Happy New Year's Eve!