Thursday, May 17, 2012

Assembling the Avengers


So, last night I got a super awesome fantastico graduation gift….



Greatest things ever, right? Not only have I not gotten any new Legos in forever, but Captain America and Iron Man? Hello, most badass Lego team in the world. And, to top it all off, there are pictures on the back of both boxes showing a superhero hybrid, combining pieces from both sets. 


My life is complete.

Even amid eardrum-shattering excitement (apologies to the Roomie, whose ears were bleeding a little), though, I couldn’t help but notice that Lego was kind of trying to mess with my head. First of all, what’s with the age range? 


I’m pretty sure what you meant to write was “6 and Up.” Or “Fun for all ages, as long as you don’t try to eat the pieces!” (Which only the Iron Man box really seems all that worried about anyway.)



And then there are the translations. 


Stop trying to confuse me, Lego.

Of course, all box confusion got pushed to the side as I ripped the things open to assemble my Avengers. And assemble them I did.

And it was awesome. 

  I feel much safer knowing these two are watching over my apartment.
And I kind of want to go see The Avengers again. For, maybe, the third time.

No comments:

Post a Comment