Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Reflection, From A to Z

A very happy May 1 to you all! The new month is upon us, hopefully bringing flowers, sunshine and more consistent warm weather. This also means that I have survived my first A to Z Challenge.


* Cut to me running down the street high fiving confused passers-by.*

For anyone who came across it this month and is considering it for next year, I offer my highest recommendation.

First off, it's a great writing challenge. Coming up with something to say on every letter of the alphabet isn't always a walk in the park. Thank goodness for blankets and Scooby Doo or "Q" and "Z" would just be pictures of me scratching my head. Possibly with the letters written on my forehead...but still.

Secondly, I now have a whole slew of new blogs to follow. To all the folks who I've met through this, it's been a pleasure and I'm really looking forward to following all of you in the future.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm about to fall back into my alphabetically-blogging-induced coma.

See you all on the other side!


2 comments:

  1. Okay, now how funny would those pics of you with the letters on your forehead have been?! Something to keep in mind for next year... :)

    Enjoy your well earned nap/coma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,
    I am here from the A=Z list of super hero bloggers. You are FUNNY.
    I enjoyed my stay here and I will be back to check out more posts.
    Have an awesome time traveling.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete