Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ring In All Hallows Eve With Style...


Happy Halloween, my friends!

I’m going to go on the assumption that every single one of you is dressed to the nines in the greatest costumes ever as you read this. (Please don’t tell me if I’m wrong. I like my fantasy world.)

If you’re anything like me, you probably went through hours and hours of agonizing pondering before landing on that perfect costume. Or, you know, however long it takes you to finish a bag of candy corn.

And then, even after you’ve made your final decision, you’re just wracked with thoughts of all the costume ideas you discarded. Well, thanks to the absolutely awesome PicMonkey, you can see the many versions of your Halloween self.

Here are mine:


It’s both a creepy and awesome way to spend a little of your Halloween. I mean, how many other times do you get to ruminate on your ideal number of oozing sores or if your pockmarks should have a reddish tint or if maybe blue is better?

And finally…here’s what I landed on for this year’s costume.

Identity Thief! 

What are you dressed up as? (Lie if you have to.)

No comments:

Post a Comment