Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Traveling Tunes



This past Friday was my last day of work. I’ve worked in this office for the last two and a half years and it was a very good experience for me.

But it was time for some change.

And I figured go big or go home, right? So, starting in about a week and a half, I’m off on an adventure. Australia, Ireland, some time back in dear old NY, a visit to Maine. These are the things definitely planned for right now, but more locales may pop up along the way. Ultimately, I’m not sure where I’m going to end up. Which is equal parts awesome and terrifying.

Anyway, the first step to any great trip is the proper soundtrack, correct? I decided to start with the tunes of starting journeys:








 
Tell me this video doesn't inspire you....That's right....You can't.

I’ll be compiling more of my summer of travel soundtrack at the various destinations.

But do you have any more suggestions for Part I?

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, how exciting! You're going to have a blast!

    I don't really have any other suggestions - I was going to say Life is Highway but you already have that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a lot of fun planned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your upcoming adventure sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and I'm a sucker for the B52s. Love Roam. Stopping by on the A-Z.

    ReplyDelete