Tuesday, March 31, 2015

ITEM #31: Query and First Chapter Critique OR Query and Picture Book Critique

AGE RANGE: Picture Book through YA

GENRE PREFERENCES:

 For picture books: Any

 For MG: Contemporary is my favorite, but I also enjoy magical realism, fantasy and some sci-fi

 For YA: Contemporary (especially contemporary romance), magical realism and light fantasy

SPECIALTIES or RESTRICTIONS: I’m not afraid of books that touch on serious issues, but I’m probably not the best audience for anything gory (no horror, please!) or too graphic. I’m also not a huge fan of “potty humor,” so books that rely heavily on the gross-out factor probably wouldn’t be the best match for me.

TURNAROUND TIME: 2-4 weeks, depending upon the level of feedback needed.


STARTING BID: $10
(Help one survivor get the support she/he needs!)

Donated by Veronica Bartles

4 comments: