Thursday, March 28, 2013

Shift in the Winds

Greetings friends!

Just wanted to let you know about some changes coming up. I won't be here tomorrow and starting Monday, I am participating in the A to Z Blog Challenge. I will be blogging six days a week (no Sundays) for the month of April. The first post topic will start with the letter "A," the second "B," and unless you missed that day in Kindergarten you can probably figure out the rest of the pattern. If you were busy that day, here are the rules of the challenge. You can also find a list on that site of all the other super cool people who are participating.

Starting in May, my blogging is going to be a little less regular. I'm off on some adventures, you see. Australia, Ireland and a number of U.S. locales. Internet connection is going to be spotty in some of my destinations, so I won't be able to keep up my regular schedule. When I do get to post, though, there are likely going to be some pretty sweet pictures to share.

Things should be back to normal in the fall.

Have a great end of the week/weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment